Research Proves that Men over 40 Can…
Gain Youthful Energy
Gain Youthful Energy and Stamina by Naturally Increasing Testosterone
When testosterone levels are low, one of the first symptoms most men experience is a lack of energy and increased fatigue.14, 15, 16
The good news is that studies show that by simply increasing your testosterone to youthful levels, you can regain the energy and stamina you had 20 to 30 years ago! 1,2
That’s because testosterone — or the lack of it — affects how energy is being produced at the cellular level.4 If this cellular activity is broken, then ‘cell action’ is slow, resulting in lack of stamina and even chronic fatigue.
Increasing testosterone leads to reduced fatigue and improved quality of life.5
— National Institute of Health
But when you boost your testosterone to your former youthful levels, your cellular activity works efficiently again the way it’s supposed to, so you can regain the energy you had years ago when you were younger.8
Safely gain more energy and vigor by naturally increasing your testosterone with Andro400.1, 2, 5, 8
Testosterone is Proving to be a Man’s Most Powerful Anti-Aging Energy Solution!
Improving your testosterone levels with Andro400 can provide the lasting solution for low energy and poor stamina. This all-natural formula not only enhances energy production, it increases your metabolism and blood circulation — leaving you feeling energetic, strong and ready to meet the challenges of everyday life.4, 7, 11, 12
Studies show that men with higher testosterone not only enjoy more energy and stamina, they have a longer life expectancy.17, 18, 19, 20
A recent study of men 65 years and older by The National Institutes on Aging showed that those taking a testosterone supplement not only eliminated the decrease in aerobic fitness levels that men normally experience with natural aging, but they actually reversed the process – overall improving their muscle strength, stamina, and physical performance.5Additionally, those with higher testosterone levels report they feel better and healthier.17,18,19, 20
2. Testosterone stimulates fat burning by increasing the receptors on the fat-cell membrane that release stored fat.9
3. Testosterone increases insulin sensitivity (reducing diabetes risk) and improves lipid and insulin metabolism, while enhancing the growth of muscle fibers and decreasing fat deposits.9
Real, Long-Lasting Energy and Stamina
Because Andro400 helps your body produce its own testosterone8, you get real, long-lasting energy and stamina – rather than a short-term energy spike that brings you down lower than before — which is what highly caffeinated and sugar-loaded energy drinks do.
Andro400 contains no caffeine, no sugar, no artificial or harmful ingredients and gives you true, all-day energy that begins at a cellular level. This empowers your body to produce energy from the inside out – the way it should be – helping you not only “get back into the game” but also feel and perform your best in any activity.
How to Get an Extra Boost of Energy When You Need it Most
Customers tell us they get the most from Andro400 by taking two capsules in the morning and an extra capsule about an hour before a rigorous activity, such as working out or playing a sport.
Perform Better in Any Sport
You’ll enjoy athletic activities more because Andro400 can help you naturally improve your speed, power, muscle, strength and even reduce fat. 3, 5, 6, 8, 10
Traditionally used in Asia for centuries, the herb in Andro400 is being used by men and women of all ages to improve their sports performance.3
The active ingredient has been proven to not only increase energy and endurance, but to significantly increase lean muscle and decrease fat3 – important even for ‘weekend warriors’ who want to improve their game.
Whether you play golf, tennis, softball, racquet ball, basketball, or hockey — or just want to get more out of your time at the gym – Andro400 can help you improve your muscle strength so you can hit the ball harder, move quicker, run faster, and lift more weight — all while benefitting from increased energy and endurance.3
Additionally, testosterone levels are linked to power in sports and short-distance speed — both critically important to any physical activity.6 The testosterone boost you get from Andro400 helps improve these core athletic components for any sport from cycling to surfing to bowling!
Enjoy Faster Recovery After Any Physical Activity
Have you noticed over the years as you’ve gotten older that it takes a lot more time for you to recover from strenuous activities — be it playing a sport you enjoy, working out at the gym, or just working in the yard?
And physical activities often result in aches and pains that can stick with you afterward for days.
This is where Andro400 can help! You can improve your recovery time by naturally increasing your testosterone with Andro400. Recent research shows youthful testosterone levels are directly linked to quicker recovery from even the most rigorous activities.6
In addition, because the primary ingredient in Andro400 is a powerful natural anti-inflammatory,5,9 Andro400 can provide relief from the aches and pains that often result from strenuous activities — as well as the everyday soreness which people often relegate to “just getting older.”
In fact, many customers have reported that since taking Andro400, they have been able to reduce their medications and take fewer (if any) anti-inflammatory drugs.
By Increasing Your T Levels with Andro400 You Can Gain:
• More Energy
• Increased Stamina
• Greater Strength
• Enhanced Vitality
• More Power
• Faster Recovery
With Andro400, you’ll safely and naturally gain the energy you need for everything you do in life — work, play and sports!
Tens of thousands of happy customers, supported by study after study, show that the primary ingredient in Andro400:
• Naturally increases your testosterone to ignite energy,
strength and stamina.
• Boosts your body’s metabolic rate so you’ll burn more calories (and belly fat) – even when sleeping!
• Enhances energy production at the cellular level so you’ll have plenty of energy whenever you need it for all the activities you enjoy.
• Supercharges your blood circulation to better nourish every cell in your body with nutrients, oxygen, and life-enhancing hormones.
• Empowers your body to recover quickly after strenuous activity.
• Reduces aches and pains because of its powerful
• Helps you overcome lethargy and fatigue once
and for all!2, 8, 10
Whether it’s a stressful work day, a tough golf or tennis match, or keeping up with the family while on vacation, Andro400 can help. Try Andro400 today and start improving your energy, strength, vitality and quality of life.
With Andro400 you can do more of the activities you most enjoy.
BUY ANDRO400 NOW
If you’re not satisfied that Andro400 has benefited you, simply return the bottle(s) you ordered (empty, partially full or unopened) within 90 days of your purchase date. Upon receipt, we will promptly refund your purchase price for the returned bottles, less shipping and handling costs.
Andro400 is tested and manufactured in a FDA registered and inspected nutraceutical facility. This laboratory strictly complies with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) to ensure that Andro400 is of the best quality and purity available.
1. Page, Stephanie T. and Amory John K., et. al., “Exogenous Testosterone (T) Alone or with Finasteride Increases Physical Performance, Grip Strength, and Lean Body Mass in Older Men with Low Serum T,” The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, March 2005. 90(3): 1502-10.
2. Wilson, C and Contreras-Ferrat A, et. al., “Testosterone increases GLUT4-dependent glucose uptake in cardiomyocytes,” Journal of Cellular Physiology, Dec 2013. 228(12): 2399-407.
3. George, A., E. Liske, CK Chen, and SB Ismail. “The Eurycoma Longifolia Freeze-Dried Water Extract-Physta Does Not Change Normal Ratios of Testosterone to Epitestosterone in Healthy Males.” J Sports Med Doping Stud 2013 Journal of Sports Medicine & Doping Studies 03.02 (2013): n. pag. Sports Medicine & Doping Studies. Web. .
4. Traish, Abdulmaged M., Bassima Abdallah, and George Yu. “Androgen Deficiency and Mitochondrial Dysfunction: Implications for Fatigue, Muscle Dysfunction, Insulin Resistance, Diabetes, and Cardiovascular Disease.” Hormone Molecular Biology and Clinical Investigation 8.1 (2011): n. pag. Department of Urology, Boston University School of Medicine, Oct. 2011. Web. .
5. Lohr, Aaron. “Testosterone Replacement May Help Mobility Limited Older Men Improve and Maintain Aerobic Capacity.” Testosterone Replacement May Help Mobility Limited Older Men Improve and Maintain Aerobic Capacity. The National Institutes on Aging, n.d. Web. 25 Aug. 2015. .
6. Gaviglio, Christopher M., Blair T. Crewther, Liam P. Kilduff, Keith A. Stokes, and Christian J. Cook. “Result Filters.” National Center for Biotechnology Information. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance, n.d. Web. 28 Aug. 2015. .
7. Talbott, Shawn M., Julie A. Talbott, Annie George, and Mike Pugh. “Effect of Tongkat Ali on Stress Hormones and Psychological Mood State in Moderately Stressed Subjects.” JISSN. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, n.d. Web. 28 Aug. 2015.(https://www.jissn.com/content/10/1/28).
8. A., George, and Henkel R. “Phytoandrogenic Properties of Eurycoma Longifolia as Natural Alternative to Testosterone Replacement Therapy.” National Center for Biotechnology Information. U.S. National Library of Medicine, 6 Jan. 2014.
9. Tran, Thi VanAnh, Clemens Malainer, Stefan Schwaiger, Atanas G. Atanasov, Elke H. Heiss, Verena M. Dirsch, and Hermann Stuppner. “NF-κB Inhibitors from Eurycoma Longifolia.” Journal of Natural Products. American Chemical Society and American Society of Pharmacognosy, n.d. Web. 28 Aug. 2015 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3971761/).
10. De Pergola G. “The adipose tissue metabolism: role of testosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone.” Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 2000 Jun; 24 Suppl 2S59-S63.
11. Stanworth, Roger D., and T. Hugh Jones. “Testosterone for the Aging Male; Current Evidence and Recommended Practice.” Clinical Interventions in Aging. Dove Medical Press, n.d. Web. 01 Sept. 2015.
12. Henkel, R. R., Wang, R., Bassett, S. H., Chen, T., Liu, N., Zhu, Y. and Tambi, M. I. (2014), Tongkat Ali as a Potential Herbal Supplement for Physically Active Male and Female Seniors—A Pilot Study. Phytother. Res., 28: 544–550. doi: 10.1002/ptr.5017.
13. McMillen WebMD Magazine – Feature, Matt. “How Low Testosterone Affects Health: Mood, Concentration, Weight, and More.” WebMD. WebMD, n.d. Web. 01 Sept. 2015.
14. Morgentaler, MD, FACS, Abraham. “Male Menopause.” Life Extension Magazine, n.d. Web. 25 May 2015.
15. Rivas, Ana, Marcella, et al. “Diagnosing and managing low serum testosterone.” Baylor University Medical Center Proceedings 27, no. 4 (October 2014): 321-324. CINAHL Complete, EBSCOhost (accessed April 29, 2015).
16. Salyer, Steven, W. “Symptoms and treatment of low testosterone in men.” Clinical Advisor 16, no. 5 (May 2013): 50-55. CINAHL Complete, EBSCOhost (accessed April 29, 2015).
17. Liu, Lynda. “ Testosterone: The Good and the Bad.”3 Dec, 1999.
18. Shores MM, Matsumoto AM, Sloan KL, Kivlahan DR. Low serum testosterone and mortality in male veterans. Arch Intern Med. 2006 Aug 14;166(15):1660-5.
19. Thilers PP, et. al., “The association between endogenous free testosterone and cognitive performance: a population-based study in 35 to 90 year-old men and women,” Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2006 Jun;31(5):565-76. Epub 2006 Feb 17.
20. “Low Serum Testosterone and Mortality in Older Men.” : The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism: Vol 93, No 1. N.p., n.d. Web. 29 Apr. 2015.