Our Natural Sleep Aid: Love to Sleep (Promotional)
Our Best All-Natural Sleep Booster
A substantial number of sleep studies, confirms that supplementing with Melatonin:
* significantly reduced sleep onset latency (the amount of time needed to fall asleep)
* boosted sleep efficiency (the percentage of time in bed spent asleep)
* increased total sleep duration.
Melatonin for People Over 50 and Insomniacs…
A pilot study suggests that a single oral dose of Melatonin (0.3 mg) given to elderly insomniacs 30 min before bedtime could improve their sleep.
In another study Melatonin deficiency was found to play an important role in the high frequency of insomnia among elderly people.
In this study, it was confirmed that Melatonin supplement therapy effectively improved sleep quality.
Valerian is an herb that is effective at helping people fall asleep faster and experience higher-quality sleep and waking up in the morning without drowsiness.
And it has shown to be just as effective in treating insomnia as prescription sleep aids while inducing fewer side effects than drugs.
Vitamin B6 has shown to help:
* Maintain a healthy brain function.
* Synthesize antibodies to fight disease.
* Stabilize normal nerve function by synthesizing dopamine, a neurotransmitter.
* In forming red blood cells.
* Breaking down and digesting proteins. So, the higher the protein intake, the greater is the requirement of vitamin B6.
* Lower homocysteine, which at elevated levels appears to be associated with heart disease.
* Increase serotonin, low levels associated with depression.
An amino acid, L-theanine is found in green tea, and is used for calming your mind and promoting deep, restful sleep!
L-Theanine has also been found to increase dopamine levels which produce a sense of well-being.
L tryptophan is used to support mood and relaxation.
It is a safe, effective, and powerful sleep aid that helps you fall asleep faster, sleep longer, and deeper (delta).
An amino acid, L-tryptophan is considered essential as it is the only substance that can be converted into serotonin which, in turn, is converted into melatonin.
Hops have sedative qualities that help provide positive support for:
* Occasional sleep difficulty caused by restlessness
* nervous tension
* occasional anxiety
* mild to moderate mood changes
* or jet lag
* Daytime drowsiness caused by occasional sleeplessness
Hops not only provides relief from sleep problems but it does this without causing next-day grogginess.
Commonly known as 5-HTP — is a compound made naturally in the body. 5-HTP is created as a byproduct of the amino acid L-tryptophan.
5-HTP helps the body to produce more serotonin. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that plays a key role in regulating mood and sleep-wake cycles. Healthy levels of serotonin contribute to a positive mood and outlook and also promote restful sleep. Serotonin also plays an important role in many other of the body’s functions, including,